Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lost Series Questions

I don't read the online sites very often, and missed some episodes because I had to watch The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, so some of my questions may have already been answered.

Some things are being answered all of the time. For instance, I wondered why Hurley wound up in a mental institution. Then we learned that he blamed himself for the collapse of a balcony that killed a couple of people. So eventually everything will be answered, unless this goes the way of many series, and ratings start falling and the network weasels cancel the show.

I'm going to give my theory about the island later, because I'm sure I've figured out many things. Questions:

Charlie apparently took a seat near the front bathroom just before the crash. How did he wind up with the center section survivors?

We later learned there were survivors in the tail section of the plane. Will we later learn that there were also survivors in the front section (besides the pilot)?

How did Locke wind up in a wheelchair? In the earliest flashbacks he could walk.

Everyone else seems to have dark secrets. What are Jack's?

Hurley said the tail section clinical psychologist looked familiar. Was she a doctor at his mental institution? Or was she a patient? (I missed the very end of an episode where this may have been answered. The last I saw they were at the edge of a cliff.)

Those are my main questions. Later I'll give my history of the island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home